Arouz tournament!

5 replies
CipherH3X OWNER
Votes:
+6
Owner
Paintball Tier 2
Hello, and as you can see from the title we are doing a Arouz tournament! Now people probably think this is for no reason and its dumb. But its for a new 5v5 team! So this is how it will work the last 4 people will as per usual. 1v1 and the final two who come out will go to the finals *Which no matter what, they made it to the 5v5 team*. Now the people who lost will go against each other. Whoever wins that will be in the 5v5 team! We already have 2 for the team. Barouz and me. Barouz will not be able to make it but I will. I will not be in the tournament I will be there to make sure everybody is following the rules!
RULES: No MG if you do you will be warned if you keep going you are going to be kicked. No Hacking I will be making sure nobody does and if you do I will send it to the H3XZ3 staff members and who knows what will happen. No trash talking if you win or lose and if someone /msg's you trash talk to me I will handle it, it will be a straight away kick.
H3X members are allowed to watch but ONLY Arouz's can play. And you must have arouz in you're name to play even if you're name change is tomorrow.
Now the dates are 3/10/18 At /server ZanarouzH3X-1.
Any further questions contact me or BarouzH3X Gl to everyone and I hope to see you there!
Posted Mar 8, 18 · OP
Emerald
List
Undo
CipherH3X OWNER
Votes:
+6
Owner
Paintball Tier 2
I forgot to say it is 1:00 PM EST so come!
Posted Mar 8, 18 · OP
Emerald
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Marksman
ok ill try to make it
Posted Mar 8, 18
Emerald
List
Undo
BarouzH3X ASSISTANTArouz Leader
Assistant
Votes:
+9
Assistant
Arouz Leader
Member of the Week
Super Paintball Pro
Snowman
Veteran Suicide Bomber
Broken Ankles
Adversary
Executioner
Lone Wolf
Loyalist
I Approve :d
Posted Mar 8, 18
Emerald
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
Marksman
ah shoot, last minute turn of events. Sorry :/
Posted Mar 10, 18
CipherH3X OWNER
Votes:
+6
Owner
Paintball Tier 2
I am very sorry for not being there. I tryed my best to get there but sadly couldn't make it. I will for sure be there the next time!
Posted Mar 10, 18 · OP
H3X & Z3 Discord
Top Posters
104 Posts
80 Posts
DeathAP Donor
70 Posts
68 Posts
65 Posts
SLG_H3X YouTube
NoticeNotices