Why I left a year ago

2 replies
Votes:
+9
Untagged users
This is the story that most eople ask when i came back about a week ago.I decided to type it as im on vacation and btw didnt bring laptop so cant play. So first how I got minecraft was this guy (highschooler at the time) asked me if i want to play with him in factions. Now I was delighted by hving someone older then me ask me if I want to ply a video game and I also wanted to get minecraft despite my father being against itWhen I asked him, to my surprise, he said yes. I begin plying with the guy with my brother who also got it and we only played factions for a week and so. After that the dude wanted to play hypickle and mineplex so he quit and later I quit. I forgot about him tbh IN MINECRFT so I went to try new servers. At the time in school my 2 friends FriskeyChickenNX and some other dude who had numerous igns encouraged me to play with them. Before that, I used to just ply hypixel skywars like for 2 to 3 hours a day. Then I went mineplex. Here I met FriskeyChickenNX and we played paintball and Super Smash Bros. Later when I was level 40, my best friend got his acccount back NemonH3X. He and I thought it looks cool fo be in a clan and we stumbled upon H3Xs website so we figured to apply and bothgot accepted.We both played until well Imade a forum post about somethingthat DeathAP mentioned im his post and I figured i didnt have good reputation in the clan tbh so I left.Nemon left before me so i didnt feel likestaying in theclan either as I hated a lot of people in it.. I was first thinking of staying but this random dude commented weird stuff on my page which didntmake me feel better. so yeah left. After 6 months I found potpvp. I played that and avoided mineplex and h3x at all times ( didnt really like either). Until after tht I dec8ded to stay on mineplexfor a while. There I met a few H3X MEMBER AND DECIDED WHY NOT to make a forum post too say im back. Later, I asked aome H3X members if they remember me and majority said no 🤔 So i play potpvp mp and hypixel now bht dont ezpect me to play pb to much or even like the clan or never less join back. Oh and just a fun fact Im 11
Do u remember me
2 votes
50%
Did uou forget me
0 votes
0%
you dont know what the fuck im talking about sorry had to add bad word
2 votes
50%
Number of voters: 4
Posted Dec 27, 17 · OP
Emerald
List
Undo
Votes:
+9
Untagged users
I find it funny as Darkrai H3X at the time siad my post was innapriateas im probably the youngest person in the clan rn LOL
Posted Dec 27, 17 · OP
Votes:
+9
Untagged users
SPELLCHECK anyway pce
Posted Dec 27, 17 · OP
Helpful
List
Undo
H3X & Z3 Discord
Top Posters
104 Posts