Victor
Executioner
M.V.P
Massacre
Unstoppable
Lone Wolf
Loyalist
Hello,
I will try to keep this short and sweet. I'd just like to acknowledge the growth of A1 and thank everyone for being so kind and helpful. A1 has grown so much and it's truly astonishing. Though we might not be as large or powerful as our big brother H3X (Pls don't cringe) We, the Saucy A1's stand proud and tall. I'd also like to welcome all of the new members who have joined as of recently. We are glad to have you and I know you guys will make us proud! I'd also like to welcome our new co, JuvireyA1, otherwise known as Rey. He's a great guy and everyone in A1 should get to know him if you already haven't. Most importantly I'd like to thank my fellow H3X Staff that have helped me build such a strong group of friends, A1 could not have grown without you guys. This is somewhat of a random post but I'd just like to say something :p. Thank you all for reading this and may H3X and A1 live on forever and ever!

-Godly <3
Posted Dec 15, 17 · OP
Emerald
List
Undo
iJaw AD. Trainer
Trainer
Votes:
+33
LEVEL 2
Advanced Trainer
Super Paintball Legend
Veteran Suicide Bomber
Executioner
Massacre
Lone Wolf
Loyalist
Saucy
Go check out this awesome forum it's got a ton of ideas and might be perfect!!

1780614.gif
Posted Dec 16, 17
Thumbs Up
List
Undo
Votes:
+3
A1
We Put Our Meat On Grills!!!!! A1 Sauce!!!!!
Posted Dec 17, 17
Emerald
List
Undo
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Hey friends, I made a mistake, I wanted to promote everyone in the com for when they wanted to create the MPS of the com could, but I read wrong and by accident I took out most of them, I just created a new call called A1SniperClan, I sent them to all invitation, so accept it, in case you want to create the mps of the com using this command / server COM-A1SniperClan-1. forgive me for the inconvenience, I already solved it, just join: D Happy New Year.
Posted Dec 28, 17
Emerald
List
Undo
H3X & Z3 Discord
Top Posters
104 Posts
80 Posts
DeathAP Donor
70 Posts
68 Posts
65 Posts