Veteran Suicide Bomber
Victor
Executioner
M.V.P
Massacre
Unstoppable
Lone Wolf
Loyalist
Hey my lovely A1 members, I don't know exactly how many of you peeps use this website and/or check the forums regularly but those lucky few who do you're in for a treat! I lately have been thinking about A1 and how I haven't seen some members on in a while. If you read this post and haven't friended me or have been added to the new A1 com (Ty Vegas) my IGN is GodlyA1. Also if you want any training on improving your sniper skills hmu and I'd be more than happy to help. We would just need to find a good time for both of us :p if you seen me around don't be afraid to say hi, I'm don't bite. Thanks for reading this all the way through, I love all my A1 members <3 (also don't forget to say hi to my co RainbowsA1. She's super cool and is also a great sniper) Peace!

P.S If guys want skill tiers in A1, fill out the poll below! Thank you
Posted Oct 20, 17 · OP · Last edited Oct 27, 17 by GodlyZ3
Votes:
+24
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
Yeah A1 tiers would be a worthwhile thing to do. Keep it up!
Posted Oct 20, 17
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
Nice Bro
Posted Oct 26, 17
GodlyZ3 OWNERA1 Leader
A1 Leader
Votes:
+8
Owner
A1 Leader
Member of the Week
Z3
Super Paintball
Paintball Elite
Super Paintball Pro
Snowman
Marksman
Trickshot
Veteran Suicide Bomber
Victor
Executioner
M.V.P
Massacre
Unstoppable
Lone Wolf
Loyalist
You'd like to join A1? That sounds great. Get in contact with me via Skype or some other form of communication so I can eval you! Dw this is just to see how much skill you have with Sniper and will not be a tryharding session as I am sure you have the skill to join the elite snipers of A1 :p Respond to me when you can!
Posted Nov 2, 17 · OP
H3X & Z3 Discord
Top Posters
104 Posts
80 Posts
DeathAP Donor
70 Posts
68 Posts
65 Posts
SLG_H3X YouTube
NoticeNotices