Mr. Nice Guy
Executioner
Medic
M.V.P
Massacre
Assassin
Lone Wolf
Loyalist
My In-Game Name is LexiZ3. My real first name is Lexi. This is a little bit about myself.

When I first joined Mineplex, I joined as WetIsBetter. I mainly played Survival Games, Skywars, and Super Smash Mobs. When I first got into Super Paintball, I very much disliked it, however; I did get the Achievement Kit in 12 hours and 31 minutes. After a couple weeks, I decided to actually try and like Paintball. It was then that I became good at Rifle and Shotgun. After a couple weeks, I was invited to QM by Kr33pyKidQM, now known as KineticGod. I joined QM and quickly enjoyed the clan and its members. It was in QM that I became more known to the Paintball community, known as WetIsBetterQM. Two weeks after I joined QM is when I first met Hexxel. I noticed that everyone seemed to know him. Talking to him, I quickly friended him. During a period of time in which I would 1v1 Hexxel a lot, I was invited to join H3X. I wasn't sure, because throughout my whole time in QM, I was told that Hexxel was a problem. I had been in QM for a while, and decided that I wanted something new, so I agreed to join H3X on the same day that many QM members left. From then on I became WetH3X. Once I joined H3X, I 1v1ed FJB for Z3. I ended up winning 5-4 and I was told that I could join Z3 in a month, when I could change my name. Once I could change my name, I changed to WetbootiZ3. Being a booti is something special to people who are booti's. EribootiSC started the booti's. Being a booti meant that you were one of Eri's closest friends.. My name decision proved to be a bad idea, because a week into my new name I was banned from Mineplex for having an inappropriate name. I was unable to play Paintball for a whole month. Once I could change my name, I changed to DewibootiZ3, which is the name that I've kept for longest and liked the most. After this, I decided to leave Minecraft for the summer to catch up with family and friends. I went on a few mission trips to North Carolina, Michigan, and Mississippi. After these trips, I went on a two and a half month trip to Florida with my girlfriend, just her and me. Once I got back from my summer vacation, I was very rusty, and barely passed my re-evaluation for Z3. Most recently, I changed my name to LexiZ3 because I got tired of people calling me Wet or Dewi and making inappropriate jokes about my names. Now, I just play Paintball and I always strive to be the best that I can.

Update as of 10/17/16:

I have changed my name to LexibootiZ3 for Erika. I went back to being a booti because I heard that Erika has quit Minecraft permanently. Eventually, when I end up quitting Minecraft and move on, I will change my name one last time, to Lexibooti, in all honor of a true and great friend, and that is how I will retire from Minecraft. Proud to be a booti and will be the bootiest of the bootier booti's! Much love to Erika for being a great friend. Just, please, no more Sweatshirt!

Update as of 11/15/16

Recently, I have been chosen as a Z3 leader to replace DqniZ3. I have also been chosen as one who approves for Z3 with Rifle. I am honored to have received this position, and I will work for this clan. I have also changed my name from LexibootiZ3 to FexibootiZ3, because Fanibabax+Lexibooti = Lanibabax/Fexibooti. I am very glad to have become closer to Lani and to have had the opportunity to grow our friendship.

Update as of 1/11/17

Happy New Year, firstly.
Now, I changed my name back to LexibootiZ3 permanently. A month ago, I started recording Paintball montages, and have a super hot Youtube channel with four Super Paintball montages and one skywars win.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6IhXilfNUvE5hoyfE8yYbA

Update as of 5/22/17

About a month ago, I had to take a break from gaming to focus on school. A lot of people were surprised that I needed to take an extended leave. I ended up resigning from Z3 Sr. Mod and leaving the clan. It was pretty hard to say goodbye for my friends, since I had no idea I would be back so soon. About a week ago, I had my grades back up to the point where even if I failed every assignment until the end of the school year, I would still pass. I decided I had gotten to a point where I could pick Minecraft back up and I rejoined H3X. I'm very glad to be back, and I missed all of my friends. I hope to start recording again and uploading more horrible montages.

So, how well do you know Lexi now, on a scale of 1-5?
1 vote
50%
1 vote
50%
0 votes
0%
0 votes
0%
0 votes
0%
Number of voters: 2
D15XqfN.png
Posted Oct 3, 16 · OP · Last edited May 22, 17
Emerald
Thumbs Dow...
Helpful
List
Undo
Lexibooti YouTube
Votes:
+54
LEVEL 3
Youtube
Super Paintball Legend
Snowman
Veteran Suicide Bomber
Broken Ankles
Piano Grandmaster
Mr. Nice Guy
Executioner
Medic
M.V.P
Massacre
Assassin
Lone Wolf
Loyalist
Should I do the same thing Lexi did LOL
Kris where your introduction at though? Everyone thinks you should!
D15XqfN.png
Posted Nov 8, 16 · OP
Lexibooti YouTube
Votes:
+54
LEVEL 3
Youtube
Super Paintball Legend
Snowman
Veteran Suicide Bomber
Broken Ankles
Piano Grandmaster
Mr. Nice Guy
Executioner
Medic
M.V.P
Massacre
Assassin
Lone Wolf
Loyalist
wrote:
I had no clue that you were WetterIsBetter. We used to play a lot of pb when you started liking it. I always thought of you as a really really good paintball player. You are ;) and that's why you're in Z3. Why didn't you tell me earlier! xD
Right, because clearly I was a pro when I started. I was total garbage when I first started.
D15XqfN.png
Posted Nov 8, 16 · OP
DeathAP Donor
Votes:
+32
LEVEL 2
Donor
Tier 4 Champion
Member of the Week
Super Paintball Legend
Super Paintball Pro
Snowman
Marksman
Trickshot
Veteran Suicide Bomber
Broken Ankles
Adversary
H3X/Z3 Christmas Special 2016
Grim Reaper
Murderer
Executioner
Flawless
Medic
M.V.P
Carnage
Genocide
Massacre
Lone Wolf
this is nice i think more of the staff members should do this i'd say everybody should but i'm pretty sure that wouldn't happen
Posted Nov 8, 16
Thumbs Up
Unsure
List
Undo
Sin
Votes:
+2
Untagged users
wrote:
this is nice i think more of the staff members should do this i'd say everybody should but i'm pretty sure that wouldn't happen
Nah. Nobody wants to know me...
EruditionH3X
Bad at everything, considering the time (s)he spends.
Posted Nov 8, 16
Unsure
List
Undo
Lexibooti YouTube
Votes:
+54
LEVEL 3
Youtube
Super Paintball Legend
Snowman
Veteran Suicide Bomber
Broken Ankles
Piano Grandmaster
Mr. Nice Guy
Executioner
Medic
M.V.P
Massacre
Assassin
Lone Wolf
Loyalist
Updated main post with information regarding my new name, FexibootiZ3, and about me becoming a Z3 leader.
D15XqfN.png
Posted Nov 20, 16 · OP
Unsure
List
Undo
Votes:
+24
LEVEL 1
Untagged users
You didn't even mention me :-;
Posted Nov 20, 16
Emerald