Veteran Suicide Bomber
Piano Grandmaster
Adversary
Murderer
Medic
Lone Wolf
Loyalist
Hello H3X/Z3 members!
I will be informing you guys about our plug.dj communities. Plug.dj is a website that allows you to play/share music, woot other songs, or grab them and add them to your playlist! You can also get cool avatars by leveling up and purchasing them by getting points. To get points you need to level up or play music and get woots. There are 3 communities and I will describe them below. If you want to know more or need help about plug.dj you can PM me about it!
H3X/Z3 Community H3X/Z3 Community : In this community you are able to play any type of music. Just make sure to keep it PG and if playing songs that have profanity or sexual references will get you banned. If you say any racial slurs or profanity in chat, you will get muted.
H3X/Z3 EDM Community H3X/Z3 EDM Community : For you people who like to listen to EDM related songs you can come here and listen to songs here. Just make sure it's related to EDM!
H3X/Z3 Rap and Electronic Community H3X/Z3 Rap and Electronic Community : In this community you are able to play any type of songs. You can play songs that have profanity. Make sure it's at least English and not any other language!
Thank you
Manager of H3X/Z3 DArkRai_H3X
6432d.gif
55d2f.gif
b7b2e.gif
5592e.gif
ba62d.gif
Posted Sep 16, 16 · OP · Last edited Oct 11, 16
iJaw AD. Trainer
Trainer
Votes:
+33
LEVEL 2
Advanced Trainer
Super Paintball Legend
Veteran Suicide Bomber
Executioner
Massacre
Lone Wolf
Loyalist
Wait... what do you mean by leveling up? Leveling up off of forum likes/votes or leveling from the actual plug DJ?
Go check out this awesome forum it's got a ton of ideas and might be perfect!!

1780614.gif
Posted Oct 9, 16
Votes:
+44
LEVEL 2
Donor
Member of the Week
Veteran Suicide Bomber
Piano Grandmaster
Adversary
Murderer
Medic
Lone Wolf
Loyalist
wrote:
Wait... what do you mean by leveling up? Leveling up off of forum likes/votes or leveling from the actual plug DJ?
Leveling up from the plug.DJ, you have one account and when you are online the plug.dj you level up. Each time you level up you unlock something. You will unlock new avatars to purchase, unlock some points given to you by leveling up, and some are mysterious! Currently I am in level 9 and not sure how many hours in total it is but I suppose like 3-4 weeks.
All I know is if you are on plug.dj for about an hour or so you might be in level 3-4.
6432d.gif
55d2f.gif
b7b2e.gif
5592e.gif
ba62d.gif
Posted Oct 9, 16 · OP
Emerald
List
Undo
Votes:
+11
LEVEL 1